Important Announcements

With effect from March 19, 2007, our email address has been changed to enquiry.scsoa@gmail.com. More details...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Children Who Welcome Sponsorship - Lip Sean

My name is Lip Sean. I am 10 years old. I cannot walk on my own. I wear a leg brace to help my legs get strong. My muscles are so stiff that it is also difficult to smile.

I am a student at Special Children Society of Ampang. Everyday I have to learn to walk up and down the stairs which is a very difficult skill for me. I am learning to hold a cup and drink but I spill a lot. My teacher says it is a good try.

Your sponsorship of RM330 per month will provide me transport to the centre at the cost of RM150, massage at Absolution Relaxation Blind Massage Centre at the cost of RM60, occupational therapy at RM60 per session and physiotherapy at RM60 per session.

Hope we will meet soon.


Lip Sean

No comments: