Important Announcements

With effect from March 19, 2007, our email address has been changed to enquiry.scsoa@gmail.com. More details...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Children Who Welcome Sponsorship - Pugal

My name is Pugal. I am 8 years old and autistic. I am getting used to going to school at Special Children Society of Ampang. My teachers taught me to brush my teeth which was very scary. I kicked my teacher but she assured my brushing my teeth won’t hurt. Now I can brush my teeth very well. I also like to go horse-riding but I don’t like the safety helmet. I enjoy swimming too.

Your sponsorship of RM270 per month will provide me transportation to the centre at the cost of RM150, speech therapy at RM60 per session and occupational therapy at RM60 per session.

Hope we will meet soon.


Pugal

No comments: