Important Announcements

With effect from March 19, 2007, our email address has been changed to enquiry.scsoa@gmail.com. More details...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Children Who Welcome Sponsorship - Pei Yin

My name is Pei Yin. I am 11 years old and autistic. I am a student of Special Children Society of Ampang for 3 years. I learn daily living skills in the centre. I also swim, play football and attend horse-riding for the disabled.

My needs every month are transportation to the centre at the cost of RM150, special needs swimming lessons at the cost of RM50, speech therapy at RM60 per session and occupational therapy at RM60.

The total cost for a month is RM320.

Any sponsoring of these fees for a month would help me and my carers to provide me quality care and education.

Hope we will meet soon.


Pei Yin

No comments: