Important Announcements

With effect from March 19, 2007, our email address has been changed to enquiry.scsoa@gmail.com. More details...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Children Who Welcome Sponsorship - Wai Lon

My name is Foo Wai Lon. I am 15 years old. I am a student at Special Children Society of Ampang for 4 years. I learn daily living skills in the centre. I also swim, play football and attend horse-riding for the disabled.

I have won several prizes at Horse-Riding Competitions for the Disabled and am very proud of myself. I hope to be able to compete at the Special Olympics in the future.

My needs every month are transportation to the centre at the cost of RM150 and special needs swimming lessons at the cost of RM50.

The total cost for a month is RM200.

Any sponsoring of these fees for a month would help me and my carers to provide me quality care and education.

Hope we will meet soon.

Wai Lon

No comments: